Practical, durable, and dependable defines the DuraNautic Utility V Series with their all-welded seams, heavy-duty extruded gunwales, transom caps and multiple longitudinal keels, these marine alloy aluminum boats are built "DuraNautic-tougah". Since aluminum is one of the lightest practical structural materials (something DuraNautic learned years ago in the aircraft industry), this makes your new DuraNautic lighter than a wood or fiberglass boat of comparable size so you'll go faster and farther on a gallon of gas. Lighter weight means easier towing, less fuel, less motor. and less wear and tear on your vehicle. All this adds up to superior performance and value both on and off the water. Whether you're a novice angler or you've been drowning worms for years, DuraNautic has the Utility V that's perfect for you!
Fun to run and quick to plane, our five models provide the durable strength and preformace expected of a DuraNautic.
|Max. Persons Capacity:||7|
|Max. Persons Wt. Lbs:||915 lbs|
|Approx. Hull Weight:||301 lbs|
|Max. weight Capacity:||1230 lbs|
|Max H.p. Rating:||40hp|
- Foam filled seats for level flotation
- Unique structural bulkheads built under seats provide strengthend rigidity.
- Heavy duty handles provide conventional hand holds.
- Oar lock sockets are positioned for comfortable, efficient rowing
- Transom drain plug is easily accessible